Did you know that leaks in your air ducts can make you uncomfortable and cost you significantly when it comes to raised HVAC costs? Many homeowners don’t know just how much heated or cooled air they lose out of their air ducts all the time. At Core24 Services, we can help stop this drain by treating the issue via duct sealing in Rehoboth Beach.
What is Duct Leakage?
Most home duct systems are not airtight. Holes and cracks only add to the ways that air can escape from the system. This releases hot or cold air in places where it doesn’t help you and results in uneven temperatures throughout your house, as well as in elevated energy costs because you have to run your HVAC system even more than usual to pump more hot or cold air into your home. Duct sealing in Rehoboth Beach can attack this problem.
What is Aeroseal?
Aeroseal is a simple, effective method for sealing air ducts. We can get in, perform your Aeroseal duct sealing in Rehoboth Beach, and get out of your house quickly. The process includes:
- We come in and pressurize the system. This includes sealing off all vents and registers.
- We’ll test the system to find out how much air you’re losing to leakage.
- We’ll pump the patented technology into your HVAC system. Aeroseal is a sticky polymer. It binds to the edges of the holes in your ducts. Then, it binds to itself until it seals the gap. There’s no extra sealant, either. Our air duct sealing in Rehoboth Beach is so precise that we only use as much as we need to solve the leakage issues.
- Let the sealant dry. It takes Aeroseal duct sealing in Rehoboth Beach approximately 2 hours to dry. During this time, we ask that you refrain from using your HVAC system.
- We will test your system again. This should show exactly how much the duct leakage has gone down.
- You save on energy expenses and stay comfortable at home. Most people save at least 20% on their costs, though some see savings as high as 40%!
Need More Information?
Under normal conditions, air duct sealing in Rehoboth Beach lasts at least 10 years. In fact, it’s guaranteed for that amount of time. However, we have pressure-tested systems that had it done up to 40 years ago and have found that it’s still going strong. Your duct sealing should last for as long as you own your house.
In addition to lowering bills, duct sealing in Rehoboth Beach can help improve your air quality at home. If you struggle with asthma or allergies, this process may help you breathe easier, too.
If you have any questions regarding air duct sealing in Rehoboth Beach, call us at Core24 Service today. We’d love to talk to you about how this process might help you save money and live better. Make an appointment now!